ART-IN-EDUCATION BLAST RESIDENCY PROGRAMME 2022/23
Bringing Live Arts to Schools and Teachers
The aim of this scheme is to give pupils in schools all over the country the opportunity to work with a professional artist on unique projects.
This initiative supports children and young people for the future, where skills like the ability to connect and collaborate with others, engage in creative and critical thinking and practice inclusivity at every level will be paramount to peace, stability, sustainable economic growth and equality.
The artist’s fee is €1,000 per residency which is funded by the Department of Education.
Please see the following link for more details:
Guidelines for application:
- BLAST Arts in Education Residency initiative guidelines 2022 EN
- GA_BLAST Arts in Education Residency initiative guidelines 2022 Irish
Download an application form:
- BLAST Arts in Education Application Form 2022 EN
- BLAST Arts in Education Application Form 2022 Irish
- A completed application form
- A written proposal for the project indicating the aims of the project, the theme, materials, processes, anticipated outcomes, deliverability, number of contact hours and number of classes and pupils that will participate in the project.
- Please also indicate the planned time-frame schedule and planned method of documentation for the project.
Postal Address: Waterford Teachers` Centre, Postal address: Newtown Road, Waterford City, X91 XD98