RESTORATIVE PRACTICES SKILLS for POSITIVE CLASSROOM AND SCHOOL NORMS
RESTORATIVE PRACTICES SKILLS FOR POSITIVE CLASSROOM AND SCHOOL NORMS
Course is eligible for EPV days
RESTORATIVE PRACTICES (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
This Course Will:
- Provide participants with knowledge and understanding of the use of RP in schools;
- Skill participants to use RP to support their teaching practice;
- Skill participants to use RP to support their work and life outside the classroom;
- Inspire and enable participants to use restorative skills in their work and life; and
- Explore the potential of a Restorative approach for creating and maintaining a positive relational environment in the classroom and school as a whole.
|Course Date||17-08-2020 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||21-08-2020 2:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||16-06-2020|
|Cut off date||11-08-2020 4:00 pm|
|Location||Waterford Teachers' Centre Eircode X91 XD98|
|Attachment||RESTORATIVE PRACTICE POSTER.pdf|