WEBINAR: SEESAW FOR BEGINNERS
DATE: Thursday, 14th January 2021 FEE: €5 FACILITATOR: Declan Ward TIME: 3.30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
BOOK YOUR PLACE www.wtc.ie
Description of the Workshop:
Starting at the very beginning and in a step by step approach ,we will look at how the Seesaw app and website can be used to promote remote learning in your school.
- How to set up Seesaw from the very start
- How to create a class in seesaw
- How to add students to a class in seesaw
- How to set students up for remote learning
- How to assign work to students
- How to use the activity library to assign work to students
- How a student can complete work
- How to correct a students work
- The difference in the classroom QR codes and school QR codes.
- Settings in Seesaw
- If time allows the Seesaw families app
- Questions and answers
|Course Date||14-01-2021 3:30 pm|
|Course End Date||14-01-2021 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||07-01-2021|
|Cut off date||14-01-2021 5:30 pm|
|Location||ONLINE (via ZOOM)|