WEBINAR: COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY (CBT) SKILLS FOR CHILDREN
WEBINAR: COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY (CBT) SKILLS FOR CHILDREN - 2 Weeks
DATES: Wednesdays 24th February 2021 & 3rd March 2021 TIME: 7 p.m. FEE: €10 FACILITATOR: Nicola Culloty
How to Book: Please book on our website www.wtc.ie to obtain a ZOOM LINK to access the Webinar.
Description: This webinar will focus on in depth exploration of CBT techniques which can be used to help children with anxiety, motivation, trauma and behaviour.
Topic Areas: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy; Mental Health; Wellbeing.
Intended Audience: Teachers/Principals/SNAs and Support Staff
• To explore techniques for children on thought identification and challenging.
• To help children identify ways to calm the body and mind.
• To identify coping skills and resilience building.
• To help children to express and regulate emotions.
• To focus on the development of pro-social behaviour and enhance relationships.
• To explore activities for the development of self-esteem.
|Course Date||24-02-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||03-03-2021 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||20-11-2020|
|Cut off date||12-02-2021 4:00 pm|
|Location||ONLINE (via ZOOM)|