CORNMARKET: RETIREMENT PLANNING SERVICE
Considering retirement from teaching in the next year or two?
Unsure of how to calculate your retirement benefits/the process of retirement?
Cornmarket Financial Services as you may be aware are the only financial advisor appointed by all the teaching unions in Ireland to advise their members on their superannuation/pension/AVC benefits
Due to the large number of queries from teachers in the Waterford region about their future retirement benefits, it has been decided to run two presentations in the Waterford Education Centre on Tuesday 21st January from 4.30pm to 6pm and 7pm to 8.30pm
Ray O’Leary – A Senior retirement advisor/planner with Cornmarket will outline and discuss the following on the day:
- How to calculate your Lump sum & Pension at retirement?
- How do you initiate the process of retirement with the Department of Education & ETB’s?
- Have you previous service to purchase at retirement i.e. subbing years/PCW years etc.?
- If you have an AVC (Additional Voluntary Contributions) how will they improve your financial position at retirement?
- Have you the possibility to do a Last Minute AVC before retirement?
- What are your tax implications at retirement and what do you need to be aware of?
- What are your options with your lump sum at retirement?
The purpose of the presentation will be to outline all of the above to you, the opportunity to meet a specialist Cornmarket retirement advisor for your complimentary one to one meeting to discuss your own personal situation is available at a later date.
There is no fee for this service as it’s a benefit of your teaching union membership.