PRIMARY: PDST DIGITAL LEARNING FRAMEWORK
The seminar will:
- Outline the six-step planning process involved in the Digital Learning Framework to effectively embed digital technologies in school practice, supporting teaching, learning, leadership and management goals
- Suggest how to commence this process in your school, and how to establish a digital learning team to develop a vision for such learning
- Illustrate how the Digital Learning Framework and accompanying Digital Learning Planning Guidelines provide a framework for teachers and school leaders to better realise this vision
- Explain how the Digital Learning Framework supports the Digital Strategy for Schools 2015-2020 and other national policies on curriculum reform and implementation, skills development, teacher education and learner experiences and outcomes
- Showcase the range of supports provided by the PDST Digital Technologies and PDST Technology in Education teams to enhance this work in your school.
- Please bring a fully charged laptop with you to this seminar.
We will ask you to please book your place on www.wtc.ie (Waterford Teachers’ Centre Website online booking) as soon as possible to reserve a place. Places are strictly limited, so we will not be able to accommodate anyone who has not booked in advance.
Seminars (delivered in English) will take place in Waterford Teachers’ Centre on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 1st October 2019 at 9.30 am – 3.30pm
- Tuesday, 2nd October 2019 at 9.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
|Course Date||01-10-2019 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||01-10-2019 3:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||19-08-2019|
|Location||Waterford Teachers' Centre Eircode X91 XD98|