1. Providing programmes that respond to and meet the locally researched and identified needs of the local Teaching and School Community.
These programmes will cover -
- curriculum inservice needs
- classroom management skills
- support structures
- professional development
- personal development
2. By working in partnership with the Department of Education and Science and acting as a major local resource in the provision of inservice training through national inservice programmes and the implementation of other projects and initiatives in the education system.
3. By placing the facilities and resources of the Centre, where possible, at the disposal of the local Teaching Community to the extent that our means permit.
4. By working with all the partners in the local School Community and other agencies and groups for the benefit of those served by the Centre.